Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cardiff Haul!!!


Been dying to share with you all the lovely things I got in Cardiff when we went a couple of weekends back! It was amazing to see Bryan Adams in concert and lovely to be back in South Wales for a little while. Next month, Alan (my hubby) and I are going to be embarking on a no spend month to save some money. I am both excited and scared as it means that I cannot spend on crafty bits at all but at the same time it also means I can FINALLY start using all the supplies I do have to make embellishments myself.

So, without further ado, here's my entire haul...


There are bits from Tiger, Paperchase, PRIMARK and TK Maxx in this haul! I am sure I could have spent tons more in other places but I could not resist all the above goodies. Tape, tape and more tape---my addiction must be curbed (but it's so pretty, right?). I am especially excited about the tag punch I got at Tiger. Such a bargain!


I am in love with the Paperchase writing sets above. I know they are plainer than what I usually buy but they are just so lovely! The Paris A4 paper pad is one I've been trying to hunt down for ages and who doesn't love Grumpy Cat? Found the notebook and sticky notes in PRIMARK. I had no idea one could find such great things in that shop. 


I am sure you've noticed there's a bit of a gold theme going on here! I am crushing on anything glittery and foiled right now. I am also crushing on office supplies and vintage botanicals and such.



Natural and pastels are also on my crush list of late. What are you crushing on these days? I would love to know! What in my collection makes you want to go out and buy something?

Let me know in a comment! I love to hear from all my readers!

Cheers,

Nadia xoxo

Linked to: http://www.thereadingresidence.com/papery-peep-may-2016/ 

The Reading Residence

4 comments:

  1. I want it all!!!!! What an utterly fabulous haul, and you now have me just itching to go out and do the same! I know what you mean about not spending, though, as it does make you use what you have. I've been cutting down on my stationery purchases recently to do that and it is fun rediscovering my huge stash! Thanks so much for sharing with #PaperyPeep, lovely to have you. It's open on the last Wednesday of every month, so I hope to see you again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand how you feel! Looking at my haul only makes me want to go out and do it again! LOL! I have a £5 treat to use from Paperchase which I think I'll do right before my no spend month for next month and then I will be using more and more of my stash. I look forward to joining your linky party again next month! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Such a haul and I really do want it all. I am such a Paperchase addict too :) I love the Washi tape you've picked up!
    #PaperyPeep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. Ikea Cardiff opening times

    ReplyDelete